For your safety, please come dressed in appropriate gym wear: no belt buckles, jewelry, pants with studs/rivets, or anything sharp.
- You must have completed a registration form -
Jumpers under 18 must have a parent
or guardian complete the registration form.
- DO NOT jump if you are pregnant or have any health
- NO screaming or profanity while in JumpTime—you
kiss your mom with that mouth
- NO wrestling, racing or tackling each other—this
is JumpTime, not the MMA
- Empty your Mouth—NO food or drinks on the trampoline
courts, platforms and inflatables
- NO gum
- NO touching the red pads
- NO jumpers weighing over 275 lbs (125 kg)
- NO outside food or drinks allowed in the facility
- Be safe and have fun!
- Trampolines can be dangerous. Jump at your
own risk and jump within your ability.
- DO NOT touch the netting
- NO double bouncing another individual—you're
not a ball
- NO sitting or lying down on the railings, trampolines
- NO electronics (cell phones, cameras, etc.) on trampolines
- EMPTY YOUR POCKETS—NO keys, jewelry, belt buckles,
or other sharp objects on the trampoline courts and
- NO HEADSHOTS, you will be called out
- YOU ARE OUT if you are hit by a live ball, throw
a live ball that is caught by an opposing player,
cross the center line, or throw a headshot
- ONCE OUT you cannot reenter until the next game begins
- ONCE the ball hits anything it is dead
- YOU MAY deflect a ball being thrown at you by using
a ball in your hands
- EACH team should begin the game with an even amount
of balls and players
- NO holding a ball for longer than 10 seconds
- NO kicking the dodgeball
- Jump feet first into the pit
- Land on your feet and seat
- No landing on your head or Stomach
- No diving or belly flopping—this isn’t
- No throwing or picking at foam
- After landing in pit, climb out immediately, it isn’t
a bath tub
- Wait until the pit is clear before you jump
- Don’t bury yourself in the foam, others could
land on you—ouch!
- Foam is to stay in the pit, otherwise it won’t
be a foam pit!