In consideration of the services and activities, including, but not limited to, trampoline courts, foam pit, inflatables and other amusement activities (collectively "activities") offered by JumpTime, LLC, its agents, owners, officers, volunteers, participants, employees, and all other persons or entities acting in any capacity on its behalf (collectively "JumpTime"), I agree on behalf of myself, my children, my parents, my heirs, assigns, personal representatives, and estate as follows:
- Initials: I voluntarily release, forever discharge, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless JumpTime from any and all claims, demands, or causes of actions which arise in any way from the activities, including any such claims, demands, or causes of action alleging negligent acts or omissions by JumpTime to the fullest extent of the law.
- Initials: I acknowledge that the activities entail known and unknown risks that MAY RESULT IN PERMANENT PHYSICAL AND/OR EMOTIONAL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, paralysis, or damage to me, my property, or third parties. I understand that such risks cannot be eliminated without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the activities. Participants often fall off equipment, sprain or break wrists and ankles, and can suffer more serious injuries. Traveling to and from trampoline locations raises the possibility of accidents. Double bouncing, flipping, running, and bouncing off walls is dangerous and can cause serious injury. All activities are done at the participant's own risk. If I or the minor I am with is injured, I or such minor may require medical assistance at my own expense.
- Initials: I AGREE TO ACCEPT AND ASSUME ALL OF THE RISKS EXISTING IN THE ACTIVITIES. My participation in the activities is purely voluntary, and I elect to participate in those activities in spite of the risks. Furthermore, JumpTime has difficult jobs to perform. JumpTime seeks safety, but is not infallible and may be unaware of a participant's fitness or abilities. JumpTime may give incomplete warnings or instructions; the equipment being used might become loose, out of adjustment, or malfunction. JumpTime may be negligent in, among other things, monitoring and supervising use of its equipment and facilities and in the maintenance and repair of its equipment and facilities.
- Initials: I acknowledge that I or the minor I am with may be injured by other participants who are also engaging in the activities, and I agree to release, indemnify, and discharge JumpTime for any injury or damage I incur that are caused or contributed to by such other participants.
- Initials: I certify that I have adequate personal insurance to cover possible damage or injury that may occur to me and/or the minor I am with or that I or such minor may cause while at the facilities. I agree to assume the risk of injury or aggravation of injury resulting from any preexisting medical or physical condition that I or the minor I am with may have, both known and unknown.
- Initials: I consent to and authorize the use and reproduction, without compensation, of any and all photographs and other audio/visual materials taken of my child for promotional material, educational activities, exhibitions or for any other use for the benefit of the program.
- Initials: This agreement shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Idaho; Ada County is the proper venue, regardless of the choice of law rules of another state. Should JumpTime be required to incur attorney's fees and costs to enforce this agreement, I agree to indemnify and hold JumpTime harmless for all such fees and costs. I agree that if any portion of this agreement is found to be void or unenforceable, the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
By signing this waiver, I and/or the minor I am with agree to follow all safety standards and rules and agree to respect the safety of others while engaging in the activities. I acknowledge that if I am hurt, if I hurt someone else, and/or property is damaged during my participation in the activities, then I have waived my rights to maintain a lawsuit against JumpTime for liability or contribution. I have read this agreement, and I agree to be bound by its terms.